Friday, December 26, 2014

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 2014 edition - Wrap up

Well, I made it through this challenge for 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks . Somehow, I wrote about the same person twice: Thomas Love in week 11 and 29.

Looking at my ancestors (direct line), I discover that I did not write about Josiah Hemingway Johnston, a great grandfather, and Sarah Peach, a great-great-great grandmother and a few others.

Amy Johnson Crow has issued another challenge for 2015 but with themes that we can use for each week's postings. I don't know yet to what degree I will participate next year but I am sure I will write about those of my direct line that I have missed.

I need to go through the articles that I wrote and see where I have identified missing information. Then I need to decide which ones I will work on this year.

Thank you to Amy for this year's challenge. It is interesting to see what others have written (I haven't read all of them).

2014 Janet Iles Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.