Friday, February 1, 2013

Famly History Writing Challenge


Yesterday, I signed up to take part in the Family History Writing Challenge created by Lynn Palermo, the Armchair Genealogist. Each day during February, those taking part will receive an email with tips to inspire us and to get us writing. Well, February 1st is almost over and I haven't written the 250 words I had hoped to get written. I didn't do any organization, although I did think about who would I write about. I think for now, I will continue with the family history blog format that I have been doing for the last few years. I hope that some of the blog articles that I have written about family could be included in a family history along with the genealogy of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.