Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent Calendar of Memories - December 1 - Christmas tree

During the early years, our family had a real Christmas tree. Eventually, we purchased an artificial tree. The quality of these improved over the years. We also had favourite ornaments that we loved to place on the tree. Over time new ones were added. Special are the ones that my mother made as part of the women's group.

I haven't put a large Christmas tree for a number of years. It is a lot of work for only one person to enjoy. I have put up my yarn Guatemalan wall tree with its minature ornaments. This year, I am preparing to move in January so I am not sure whether it will go up.

Below are a couple of Christmas trees that I got to enjoy over the Christmas holidays last year.


at my sister-in-law's place

at my sister's
© 2011 Janet Iles Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.