Wednesday, September 5, 2007

7 1/2 habits revisited

Back in July when I began blogging, I talked about the 7 1/2 habits of highly successful lifelong learners. Last night, I decided to watch the tutorial again. The original creator of the list was very succint. Those habits could be applied to most situations such as business, relationships, etc.

I finished reading Jack Canfield's The Success Principles. He gives many good concrete examples but basically, his principles could be summed up with the 7 1/2 habits. I found many of his ideas helpful and I liked his use of quotes and cartoons to illustrate some of the points.


I am going to post in my home office a list of these 7 1/2 habits as a reminder to myself.


Having successfully completed the 23 activities, it is time to set some new goals. Although not headed back to school, I do find September to be a good time for planning and looking ahead. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.