Friday, August 31, 2007

August 31 - Blog Day 2007

I thought I'd take up the challenge of suggesting 5 blogs.

This first one is my cousin's site. This challenge reminded me to go and check it out as she has just recently moved to Ireland from Canada. http://bone-singer.blogspot.com/ Amongst Susanne's accomplishments are her art, her poetry and her photography.

Another one I have just discovered is DailyPlanit "Work smarter. Live better. Planit for success"

In learning about blogging, I have been reading ProBlogger

One of Liz Strauss blogs on writing and other topics. Her other is Liz Strauss at Succesful Blog(gers)

BlogDay information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.