Saturday, August 25, 2007

Blogging addiction - how do you rate?

Thanks to Tim's posting at http://travels-with-timneh.blogspot.com/2007/08/eek.html I thought I'd check my "addiction to blogging". Fun questions with no log in necessary. - My rating was 65%.

I have decided to continue blogging after this learning adventure is over. I will likely refine my list of blogs that I read as interests and learning goals change. Blogging helps me with my goal to improve my writing. In addition, I will use it to talk about issues relating to my business, research and other personal interests. The frequency of posting will likely go down (so my addiction rating will drop).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.