Monday, July 23, 2007

Garden Photos


On Saturday, I took the big leap and purchased my first digital camera. Now what should I take pictures of? - My garden, of course. I did some cropping in a photo-editor and had to turn the photos around but on the whole I am pleased with them. Now to practice using the camera with other subjects so that I can take photos at my niece's wedding. My statue - the reading lady spends the winter indoors. She is a year-round reminder of the joy and learning that comes from reading books.



This photos is of the planter under the arbour at the back of my garden. Each year, I try something different.


2 comments:

  1. Janet - I love the statue of the girl with the book. How big is she? Where did you get her? Gwen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen
    The statue is about 18 inches tall. I bought it a few years back at Inside Ideas.

    JI

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.