Friday, May 19, 2023

Writing family profiles

While I haven't been writing a lot on this blog, it doesn't mean I haven't been writing family profiles. Using some of the articles that I posted on this blog, I am expanding them. My aim is to create small books. The one about my mother is 22 pages long  and hardcover and it includes photos, charts and small stories about different topics: early years, life on the island, married life, things she taught me, etc. 

Right now, I am working on my father's book. Also in progress are my father's ancestors' book.

I am using Canva and templates purchased through the Family Writing Studio:  https://www.familyhistorywritingstudio.com  and their Heirloom product. I have taken a number of focused writing courses and I belong to the Writing Masterclass. 


© 2023 Janet Iles Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.