Saturday, March 5, 2011

Advanced Genealogical Skills: A Seminar with Elizabeth Shown Mills - 4 weeks and counting

It is just four weeks until Advanced Genealogical Skills: A Seminar with Elizabeth Shown Mills (2nd of April in Toronto, Ontario). I am excited!  Details can be found on the Ontario Chapter of Professional Genealogist's website.

Yes, Elizabeth Shown Mills is going to talk about citations but I am really interested in learning from her, techniques that will improve my problem solving skills. It is going to be a full day and I know that I am going to learn so much. I am sure my head will be swimming with all the information that she shares with those in attendance. I hear that she provides wonderful handouts so that will be helpful for reviewing after that day.

The Ontario Chapter Association of Professional Genealogists (OCAPG) still has spaces for the all-day Seminar with Elizabeth Shown Mills on Saturday, April 2nd. Ms Mills has been called "the person with the greatest impact on genealogy in the post-Roots era." She is a dynamic and entertaining speaker who is making a rare Canadian appearance.

What a bargain for $45.00! This includes detailed handouts. (lunch not included.) Details and registration are available online at http://ocapg.org/, or you can pay by cheque by contacting Marg Meldrum, marg@genealogyresults.com. You can advance-order books by the speaker and other authors.


I hope to see some of you there.




© 2011 Janet Iles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.