Saturday, September 19, 2009

Genea-Musings: Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ahnentafel Roulette

Genea-Musings: Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ahnentafel Roulette

Randy's away but we still get to do Saturday Night Genealogy Fun.

We are to take the age that your father would be if living and that would 93 as he was born in 1916.
Divided by 4 that makes 23.25 and rounded to the nearest number would be 23.

#23 on my Ahnentafel Chart is Hannah James. She is my great-great grandmother.

3 facts
1. She married John Mucklow on 11 September 1843 in Alcester, Warwickshire, England. (English civil registration)
2. Her father was George James. I do not know her mother's name.
3.I have found 11 children for her and John. (census and baptismal records)


Thanks Randy, I haven't talked about Hannah Mucklow (nee James) before.

addition
I remembered that I actually have a photo of her that I had received several years from the husband of my second cousin in England.




© 2009 Janet Iles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.