Sunday, September 7, 2008

Crowning Glory - Two youg women with flowery hats



I chose this photograph for the lovely hats the two girls were wearing. This is another photo from the collection of my great Aunt Margaret Love. As far as I know, they are not related to us. According to the back of the photograph mounting, in the photo are Mr. and Mrs. Billy King and Lizzie and May. Also on the back is the name R ? Conley. The photo was taken about 1908. I believe the family moved to Western Canada. Unfortunately, I can not read the photographer information on the photo frame.

The original photo is in my possesion.

This is a submission for Smile for the Camera 5th edition over at Shades of the Departed hosted by footnoteMave

2 comments:

  1. JANET, Those hats appear heavy! But how lovely.

    TERRY THORNTON
    Fulton, MS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful hats! They almost look quite balanced there :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.