Thursday, September 13, 2007

New language spoken

Yesterday at the Grey County Historical Society Board of Directors' meeting, I was talking about blogs and RSS feeds. Just think, two months ago, I knew a little about blogs from visiting a couple, but had never had my own. I certainly knew nothing about feeds, or Youtube. I realized for some I was talking a new language. Even my head was spinning.

Next Wednesday is the meeting at Walter's Falls. It is not too late to sign up for the buffet lunch. You do not have to be a member to attend. One of the benefits of membership is the newsletter. Three times a year you will receive a newsletter filled with interesting articles about Grey County's history.

The other day, I talked about setting up learning goals and tasks in preparation, for next month's meeting. My goal is to have the list of tasks in hand in the next couple of days.

Update September 15 : re meeting & lunch - looks like it is going to be a full house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.