Thursday, August 23, 2007

You Tube - more comments

You Tube - I found it to be an interesting site although I don't know if I would be a regular visitor. I viewed the Web 2.0 clip and the Library 2.0 clip that were suggested in this week's learning activities. Both were well done and both showed how things have changed and are changing. It got me to thinking about how our library could use the best features of Library 2.0.

The You Tube has lots on each page but it is fairly easy to navigate. Time goes by too quickly when you are exploring. - Many videos come under "play" but there are some that are learning tools. In searching, I found tags are given but there be many variations given by different posters as there has been on many of the sites we have used during this learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.