Friday, August 3, 2007

Technorati

I set up a technorati account. I added two genealogy blogs and one library related blog to my list and gave them tags.

When you do a keyword search for Library 2.0 in blog posts you get many posts where the term is used. When I searched the blog directory the number was much more reasonable and you could scan through.

When I checked the popular blog, searches and tags, I found the top searches were things I am not interested in as were the majority of the top blogs.

I may eventually "claim" my blog if I start writing blogs about researching methodology and some of my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.