Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 Goal - Key word - Organize

In 2014, I chose the word Focus as my key word in my goals for the year. Last year, I didn't set any goals or key words. This year my key word is Organize. It seems to be a common theme for genealogists. There is a popular Facebook group that focuses on organization for genealogists. DearMYRTLE is providing weekly checklists to help genealogists get organized. In Thomas MacEntee's Genealogy Do-over/Go-over, organization plays an important role.

I don't know how well I will do but any progress is positive.

I have created this mind-map with coggle.it I've kept it basic.



Click image to enlarge.

The Get Organized - I'm doing it logo will appear in articles related to the theme. The logo is courtesy DearMYRTLE. 

It is not quite 2016 but it is time to get back to working on my bedroom desk.


© 2016 Janet Iles Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.