The Quebec Family History Society presents Roots 2015
An international conference on family history in Quebec June 19-21, 2015 at McGill University, Montreal, Quebec.
It is the largest English language genealogical conference held in Quebec.
Featured speakers are:
- Gary Schroder, President of the Quebec Family History Society
- Lesley Anderson, Teacher and Consultant with Ancestry.ca;
- Edward Zapletal, Publisher, Family Chronicle, Internet Genealogy, and History Magazine;
- Ed McGuire, President of the Vermont French-Canadian Genealogy Society;
- Glen Wright, Author and Lecturer;
- Johanne Gervais, Computer Specialist and Genealogist;
- Deborah Robertson, Librarian and Genealogist;
- Lorraine Gosselin, Lecturer and Genealogist;
- Marilyn Gillespie, Professional Photographer;
- Luc Lepine, Author and Military Historian;
- Denyse Beaugrand-Champagne, Historian and Archivist with Bibliothéque et Archives Nationales du Quebec.
For further information and to register go to
© 2015 Janet Iles