Thursday, July 7, 2011

In Grateful Remembrance - Cemeteries in France and Belgium (map)

For the book, "In Grateful Remembrance," I will draw a map to roughly show the location of the cemeteries where those from Knox are buried or remembered in a memorial. This Google Map shows the areas. Not all are exactly at the location of the cemetery. It will help me place them on a map.


View Cemeteries World War I for our Knox soldiers in a larger map

Go to the larger map and zoom out a little to see the places that I have marked for the cemeteries in France. I hope it will help the readers put these places into context.

© 2011 Janet Iles Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.