Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Surprise Finds

 Today, when I was at the library, I was searching for a newspaper article for a client project in the Canadian Echo, I stumbled upon two articles pertaining to one of the soldiers in my project. It told how he was accidentally injured during a training lecture. That will make the telling of his story more interesting.

This afternoon, I went to the Grey County Archives to check a book for the same client. I didn't find much in the book for him but I found information on some of my own families as I checked the book page by page (not indexed.).

You  never know what you are going to find when you are researching. You might not find what you are looking for, but there may be a surprise or two.

© 2010 Janet Iles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.