Tuesday, December 14, 2010

101 Carnival of Genealogy = Call for Submissions has me thinking.

I am taking a break from the Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories for a couple of postings.

Jasia over at Creative Gene has posted the prompt for the 101 Carnival of Genealogy. She polled her readers for the suggestion for the topic. The top choice was ---
My genealogy research/writing plan for 2011. Figure out what you think you can accomplish in 2011 and write it up on your blog.
 There is no limit on entries for this COG. It will help us to focus our resolutions for 2011. I think this will be good for me to write something and put it in the public view. I may also print it out and post in my office as a reminder. Now to get thinking. 


© 2010 Janet Iles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.