Thursday, August 21, 2008

My blog - its focus

Janet the researcher is the blog of Janet Iles, a retired library technician (but still doing some supply work). In my post retirement life, I do genealogical and historical research.

Most of the articles relate to my personal genealogical research or life and history of and in Grey County, Ontario and other parts of Ontario where my ancestors lived. Also included are postings about my various interests. Therefore you will see photographs of my garden.

As a member of the geneabloggers, I enjoy writing various articles as prompted by the various carnivals and memes. I plan to incorporate many of the stories in a family history book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.