Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Genea-Blogger Group Games



Finally, I am reporting my progress in the Genea-Blogger Group Games.

Organizing your Data
Yesterday, I started to add tags to some photos that I had previously scanned. So far, I have done 6. The tags are not showing up in Keywords when I add that label to the view but if I put it comments and add that to the view, I can see the comments. So for now, I will copy the keywords to comments and proceed from there. - Work in progress

Write, Write, Write
I submitted an article for Carnival of Genealogy 54th edition. So that gives me a bronze in this category.


While I was away, while I viewed model homes and went shopping at Ikea, I thought about storage needs for genealogy related materials - personal and business. I was in training mode.

I will continue to work on my challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.