Monday, February 18, 2008

Non-Fiction Interests Meme

Bill West at West in New England tagged me for the Non-Fiction reading interests meme. He was tagged by Lori Thornton at Smoky Mountain Family Historian blog who was tagged by someone else.

What issues/topic interests you most--non-fiction?

My non-fiction reading interests are genealogy, some local history, gardening, organization and home decorating books. I also read genealogical magazines and journals.

Would you like to review books concerning those?

It has been awhile since I have written a review of a book. When I worked in a public library, I did summaries of books. I enjoyed recommending books to library patrons.

Would you like to be paid or do it as interest or hobby? Tell reasons for what ever you choose.

Although, I would like to be paid for in-depth reviews, the exposure would likely be more useful.

If you have already done something like this, link it to your post

So far, I haven't posted any reviews on my blog but that does give me an idea for postings. I have only done short reviews of a few of my books on LibraryThing.

At this point, I am supposed to tag some people to write on this topic. I can't think of ten who haven't already been tagged so. I will limit it to two who can respond if they wish.

Andrea

Suzanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.