Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Cards to keep in touch

December 4 - Christmas Cards

Did your family send them? Did your family display the ones they received? Do you still send Christmas cards?

Our family sent Christmas cards. My mom kept track of those she sent and received in a Christmas Card address book. We displayed our Christmas cards. After Christmas was over, we would re-read the cards with their notes and letters. I have a box of Christmas cards that were received through the years.

I still send Christmas cards. My list is not as long as my mom’s but I have some with whom I keep in touch with once a year. I look forward to hearing the thump as the mail is dropped through the mail slot. I run to see what has come. I am eager to hear the news from friends and relatives.

Some years, I have made my own computer generated Christmas cards. I haven't decided yet if they will be created on the computer or if I will go and purchase some or do a combination. A few of my virtual contacts may receive an e-card. The time is marching on so I must get the out of country ones on their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.