Thursday, October 16, 2008

Do you care to comment? - Places I left a comment

Last weekend Katherine at Looking4ancestors sent out a challenge to comment on 10 blog postings. Well, I went straight to work, only making a quick list. I didn't make a note of addresses so I will remedy that now.

I stopped by Linda's blog From Axer to Ziegler

Paula's blog Paula Goff Christy's Blog

Sheri at The Educated Genealogist

Donna at What's past is prologue

The Family Curator

Amy at We Tree

Brenda at Grand Traverse Region & Genealogy

GeneaDiva's History, Genealogy & "Stuff"

Thomas at Thomas 2.0

Apple at Apple's Tree

I found some more blogs that I will want to read

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Janet,
    I'm glad you have found some new blogs to read and enjoy. Thanks for participating in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.