Saturday, December 15, 2007

School - Christmas concerts

December 16 - Christmas at School

What did you do to celebrate Christmas at school? Were you ever in a Christmas Pageant?

My memory fails me on a lot of the specifics. Our school had Christmas concerts. Each class would perform a number. We never put on a big play. The school choir also took part. I remember singing in the choir -- "Hark how the bells".

I only taught school for two years. In my first year, I taught grade 7 and also French. The students took part in the concert but it was a challenge to come up with an idea of what to have them perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.