Wednesday, August 22, 2007

You Tube - great variety

I spent several hours exploring the videos on You Tube. I was surprised at the variety - quality, topics and length. The challenge is the band width. The best time without pauses was the beginning of the soccer game gold cup this year between Guatemala and Canada. I saw all the introduction but quit before the game began as it started to have too many pauses. It was to be an hour video. Most I chose to look at were under 3 minutes. I did a variety of search terms to see what is there. -- books, genealogy, libraries, church and Canada. I wondered who submitted some of them as I would have thought there would have been copyright on them.

The one I have chosen to share is one my brother sent me the link to a few weeks ago. I seem to be able to watch all the way through without pauses. It shows what can happen when you follow your dream.


  1. What an inspiring video! Thanks for sharing.

  2. That is just beautiful! You picked the perfect video & described exquistely.

  3. What a great brother you have to send you such a gem. You are so lucky!
    Please people, buy Paul Pott's first cd - perhaps he'll get his teeth fixed!

  4. I am a huge fan of YouTube and post segments of our family history there. A lot of our clients get a kick out of sending a link to a video of themselves!


Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.