Thursday, December 27, 2007

More Goals for 2008

Research Goals as a professional researcher

To produce quality research for my clients.

To assist my clients with creating a family history that will be cherished by them and their family.

In order to reach my goals that I have outlined in recent postings, I must constantly improve my skills as a researcher.

Learning Goals

There are four courses left for me to complete my second Professional Learning Certificate in Genealogical Studies through the National Institute for Genealogical Studies - English research. I want to get back at them after having taken a break. More methodology and Canadian courses are being offered in the near future that look appealing and helpful, these may bump the English courses aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.