Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Make a Christmas Surname Tree

Randy Seaver has given us a challenge if we wish to accept it is  to create a Christmas Surname Tree.

I used only the surnames of my direct line. I have taken it from myself at the base and working back. I have repeated the name with the different generations. Six generations including me.



I used PowerPoint 2003. I chose the tree auto-shape and chose no fill with dark green outline. I made a text frame where I typed in the names and adjusted the line spacing and changed the colour of the font. I am not sure why the background is grey. May have to do some experimenting as it was transparent when I saved it as a jpeg and it looks transparent in Picassa. 

© 2013 Janet Iles Print

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dorene for visiting and commenting. It was fun to do.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.