Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy 100th birthday to Harrison Park

I have been going to Harrison Park since I was a baby. It is in the heart of Owen Sound. It is a very large park. The last couple of days, our community has celebrated its 100th birthday. I went through my photo albums and those of my parents to see if I could find photos. I was surprised that I didn't have many as I thought I would have. There were photos from different church events held there - winter fun day in the park and several worship services.



1986 June services

I also found a picture from 1941 of my mother before she was married. It was labelled taken at Harrison Park.


© 2012 Janet Iles Print

2 comments:

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.