Saturday, March 26, 2011

Advanced Genealogical Skills: A Seminar with Elizabeth Shown Mills - 1 week and counting

 I am excited. One week from now at this time, Elizabeth Shown Mills will be presenting her first lecture at the Advanced Genealogical Skills: A Seminar with Elizabeth Shown Mills. The first lecture is "Genealogical Problem Solving: Professional Techniques for Everyday Success".

The Ontario Chapter of the Association of Professional Genealogists' website provides all the details.
http://ocapg.org/shown_mills.html. You do not have to be a member to attend.

I know I am going to learn so much that I can apply to my own research.

© 2011 Janet Iles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.