Saturday, February 6, 2010

Estate Records - More than just wills

Three weeks from today on February 27 (my birthday), I will be speaking about Estate Records for our local genealogical society, Bruce Grey Branch of the Ontario Genealogical Society. The meeting will be at 1:30 p.m. at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Saints on 2nd Avenue  South East (extension of 2nd Avenue East), Owen Sound.

I am going to post various snippets from my presentation, in a series of postings. The information will focus on Ontario, Canada records but I hope the information will be helpful no matter where you live.

© 2010 Janet Iles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.