Monday, January 11, 2010
Happy 101 Award
Hummer - You can find Hummer at several blogs that are new to me so I look reading to her posts. Branching out through the years and Joyous Tomorrows
Miriam at AnceStories. She has several interesting projects. She also hosts scanfest and has a site with links to directories. She has a separate blog to alert you to updates to the website.
Joan at Luxegen Genealogy and Family History Joan is another Canadian blogger.
Greta at Greta's Genealogy Blog
Check out Greta's Memory Mondays, Silly Saturdays and her other theme days.
Great reading in the sites above.
What makes me happy? - 10 reasons are requested. These are no special order.
1. Being with or hearing from my brother and sister
2 Being with or hearing from my nieces and nephews
3. Sunshine - especially on a cold winter day.
4.Hugs and smiles from the young children in my Sunday School class
5. Researching and writing.
6. Helping others with their genealogy and hearing back from them to learn that the information I provided helped them continue their research.
7. Finding another piece of information on my ancestors and kin
8. Comments on my blog that further the conversation or let me know that my article was of interest.
9. Relaxing by the water (river, lake or ocean)
10. Spending time with friends
At this point, I am asked to award the Happy 101 Award to 10 others. How do you choose? Work is calling me so I will try to get back to this later.
© 2010 Janet Iles