Saturday, January 10, 2009

A favourite photo in my collection


It is hard to pick a favourite photo amongst the photos that appear in the photograph albums and boxes of photos. I do like this one because it is one of the very few showing my dad (Bob Iles) as a baby. The photograph appears to have been taken about 1917 as I think he would be about one year old.

It looks like it might be a studio photo but there are no markings to indicate that. In the photograph with him are his two older brothers Wilf born in 1913 and Clarence born in 1912.

The two older boys are in short pants and my dad in an outfit more like a dress.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.