Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Proximidade Award

Katherine at Looking for Ancestors and Sheri at Educated Genealogist nominated me for the Proximidade Award. Thank you for reading my blog and thank you for this award.



The terms for the award are
These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Although, it is suggested we name eight blogs, I have chosen five. I read many blogs each day. Some are genealogy and history related but others are on various topics of interest to me. So far, I am mainly an observer at many of these blogs. Each of these aim to build community with their writing.
I have chosen

Ernie at Ernie's Journeys
Miriam at Ancestories1
Sheri at TwigTalk
Cindy at In My Life

1 comment:

  1. That's very kind of you, Janet, thank you. And for the opportunity to see new blogs. I will try to be more charming ;-) I look forward to your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.