Thursday, October 30, 2008

A new blog is born

I have started another blog -- The Graveyard Rabbit of Grey County, Ontario. This blog will focus on the cemeteries of Grey County. I hope you will hop over there and read my articles. These articles will be written as part of my membership in the Association of Graveyard Rabbits. Why the name Graveyard Rabbits? Terry Thornton, is the founder to find out. Since the passing of Terry Thornton who started the Graveyard Rabbit blog group, his website is no longer available. The poem that was the inspiration for the name can be found on this site

Janet the researcher will be my main blog where I will write about genealogy and local history and other topics of interest.

blog post updated 2017

3 comments:

  1. I hope you visit my new site. I will be looking for great photos of cemeteries and tombstones/markers in Grey County.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, My name is Kristen.
    I wanted to email you but couldn't find a link so thought this would do!
    My grandfather was Clarence Iles, my father was David. My uncle Wilf gave us a print out of a genealogy report once, that I know went as far back as George. I am trying to find the report(must be around here!), but if you would like all/part of it, I would be happy to share as I have a scanner. I also have some older photographs of the Iles's that Taylor sent us.
    I came across your blog quite by accident, and was surprised when I saw my maiden name! I can be contacted through my blog, there should be an email link under any of my posts.
    Nice to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kristen. I am glad you found my blog. I have sent you an email as it would be great to talk family connections.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.