Monday, August 4, 2008

I've been tagged - Blogging Friends Forever

I am behind in reading my blogs so I am late in catching up on the news and activities of fellow bloggers. I have been awarded the BFF (Blogging Friends Forever) award from Kathryn of looking4ancestors and Terry of Hill Country of Monroe County Thank you to both of you.

Here are the rules:

Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award

4 of them followers of your blog

One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world

You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

Whom do I pick? As I continue to blog and submit to the Carnival of Genealogy and now being part of the Geneabloggers on Facebook, I am getting to know some of the bloggers who read my postings and sometimes leave a comment or two. Thank you to all who comment. Some who read my blog do not have blogs of their own such as, my brother and sister.

The number of genealogy related blogs I am reading has increased since I joined the Geneabloggers on Facebook.

So here is my list. Except for Bill, the others, I believe are new to my blog and do not live in Canada. My cousin who lives in Ireland reads my blog but she is not new to my blog.

Bill at West in New England.

Kathryn at California Genealogical Society and Library Our historical society is gearing up to go on the web and I have found some of the articles on this blog of great interest for ideas for our group.

Kenneth at Beyond Fiction

Virginia at ValleeHill Genealogy Blog

Craig of Geneablogie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.