Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dreaming of better weather

After yesterday's stormy weather, I thought I'd post a photo of me in Guatemala a month ago. Here I am relaxing in the backyard, enjoying the sunshine, reading and tickling Woody. Oh to be back there!
Yesterday was a miserable early spring day in Southern Ontario. Usually when the wind is blowing and the snow is coming down, I stay at home, but yesterday I had a church meeting out of town. Fortunately, it was not far but still the drive home was not great. My car performed well and I was able to make it through the snow. My side of the road was in need of plowing. The plows could not keep up with the snow that was coming down and the drifts that were forming. The transport trucks were running into difficulty on the hills.
Thankfully, I made it home safely. I can't wait until the snow is gone for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.